BEYOND BILIGUAL specializes in recruiting top-notch French/English bilingual talent throughout the Greater Toronto Area. We staff permanent and contract positions for many of Canada's most established, industry-leading and award-winning employers.
Discover a world of hidden job opportunities and benefit from our invaluable coaching and expertise. With over 20 years of experience; our team is committed to matching YOU to the organizational culture, compensation and location you desire! Let us help you find your dream-job with companies hiring NOW!
Positions: Account Management, Customer Service, Administration, Accounts Receivable, Inside Sales, Technical Support, Management and more.
Visit us at: www.beyondbilingual.net
If you want to work for a Dynamic, Fun & Team Focused organization we have an opportunity for you!
Bilingual Customer Relations Specialist
- Positive work environment & Team focused
- Growth Opportunity
- Excellent culture with emphasis on work-life balance
- Benefits package
- Pension plan
- Beautiful & Modern Office
- Highly competitive Salary
- You will be responsible for all aspects of Customer & Partner Relationship Management, ensuring top level client support & relationship management.
- Provide overall support and manage relationships with our customers pertaining to product questions, orders, pricing, delivery & inventory availability.
- Effectively provide bilingual support in English & French in order to effectively service our client's business needs and act as Key liaison supporting the operational and business needs.
- Provide technical support on products and resolve any customer issues.
- Work in close collaboration with sales team and support sales with various client initiatives.
- Follow up on issues & complaints and ensure to escalate any issues that require immediate attention
- Ability to communicate in both English & French
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal) required
- Proficiency in Access, Excel, Word, and other business applications & reporting tools.
- Solid Customer Service, Relationship Building & Problem solving skills
- Excellent time management & Multi-tasking abilities
To apply, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and please include the job position in the subject line.
If you feel you would make an excellent addition to team, don't hesitate to contact us right away. Please send your resume. We remind you to make a follow-up call to our office at (416) 218-1112 to ensure your resume has been received. We look forward to hearing from you!