Providing reliable, repeatable, predictable outcomes and ensuring safe living and working environments have made ARAMARK a world leader in Remote Workplace Services. From land-based drilling camps in Canada to offshore oil rigs in the Gulf of Mexico, we provide a home-like experience with maximum comfort and convenience in mind. Our goal is to provide your valued employees with the best possible food and living arrangements so they can perform their day-to-day job responsibilities as productively as possible. Our comprehensive offerings include clean, comfortable living spaces and facilities, kitchens, dining rooms, recreation and office areas, and more. Because of our capabilities, there simply are no limits to what we can provide. We offer complete solutions that will meet and exceed all of your remote workplace needs.
As a Camp Manager you will lead, plan, direct, and evaluate the full range of business and operational activities within the camp. Reporting to a District Manager you will be responsible for achieving the camp's operational, administrative, and financial objectives through the application of well-developed skills in project management, assignment allocation, financial/resource stewardship and management, partnership building, and leadership in the execution of work. The position is camp based and is usually a 21 days in and 7 days off rotation schedule.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
In this case? Opportunity to truly build something where your name will be forever associated with what you put in place
- Great base salary
- Opportunity to earn performance bonuses
- Vacation in year one and medical/dental benefits that start before the probationary period ends
- A virtually recession-proof Defined Benefit Pension plan
- Cross-line of business mobility that allows for rapid career progression and advancement
- Opportunity to participate in ARAMARK's educational programs
- Chance to work on special assignments outside your normal area of responsibility (I.E. London Olympics 2012).