The ideal candidate will be working for a Vancouver based company who offer a great work environment. They are currently seeking a Project Development Coordinator to join their diverse and innovative team. The candidate will be given the opportunity to work with the best in the industry. As a Project Development Coordinator, you will be reporting to the Manager in the Infrastructure Delivery division and your duties will include;
- Preparing cost estimates, submissions for program, and project approvals along with preparing requests for proposals, participating in selection of consultants and contractors and coordinating construction activities;
- Preparing progress claims, change orders, project cost and progress reports;
- Coordinating project close-out, writing briefing papers, business cases, submissions, reports and presentations to facilitate the approval of projects;
- Coordinating the planning, executing, monitoring, reporting and closing of various projects and tracking open action items, issues and risks;
- Ensuring timely resolution and providing construction and design coordination advice to the Project Manager.
Applicants for this role must have the following:
- 2 year full time technical diploma in civil engineering;
- 3 years minimum experience in the delivery of major infrastructure projects;
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office;
- Knowledge of AutoCAD will be considered an asset;
- Team player, able to work independently, is highly organized, and able to speak English fluently.
Individuals meeting the criteria above are encouraged to submit their resume, with cover letter to Roland van der Werff by emailing email@example.com. While we thank all candidates for their interest, only select individuals will be contacted for follow-up.