Talentcor Mississauga is recruiting for a Finance Administrator (Accounts Payable/Receivable) for our client in Mississauga.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Developing budgets & financial forecasts
- Processing invoices and organizing daily cheques
- Ensuring supplier invoices match purchase orders/packing slips
- Maintaining and updating vendor maintenance files
- Analyzing accounts & reconciling
- Preparing Accounting reports
- Filling of all A/P invoices and documents in a timely & organized manner
- Supervise accounting staff
- Perform other accounting tasks, as assigned
- Accounting Diploma/Finance Degree
- 5 years' + finance/accounting experience
- Solid analytical & organizational skills, with strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Business acumen
- Supervisory experience
- Solid knowledge of Sage Business Vision
- Microsoft Office Skills (Word, Excel, Outlook)
Please apply directly online or submit your resume to Franz Yap at email@example.com
. Please indicate position & salary expectations in your subject line.
Talentcor would like to thank all candidates for their interest in this opportunity. Due to the volume of resumes we receive, we may only be able to respond directly to those candidates being selected for an interview.
We encourage you to visit www.talentcor.com
regularly as new and exciting employment opportunities become available daily!
Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Accounting, Finance
Talent at Work.