| || Security Analyst |
Ottawa Centre - Tunney's Pasture
2 months + extension options
|Role and Responsibilities |
Qualifications and Experience
- Sort through the different sources of information and extract relevant information pertaining to the projectâ?Ts objectives that best suit the stakeholders
- Assess the inter-relationships between our in-house developed business applications and their technology components that make up and capture the inter-dependencies to help with the planning of the migration plans
- Profile our applications/systems with various attributes related to mission critical operations, information classification, complexity, risk, technology age, etc.
- Provide synthesis and summary information to the business application owners to enable them to easier investigate and complete their system/app profiling
- Provide guidelines for new development projects and what control measures needs to be incorporated into their new designs
- 5 yearsâ?T experience using one of the following technologies and their advanced features during their analysis experience:
- Microsoft Excel v2007 or later
- MS Access v2007 or later
- MS SQL Server Reporting Tools
- Experience in analyzing, planning, coordinating and providing I.T. Application/System Portfolio Analysis services.
- Experience in using the Communications Security Establishment of Canada (CSEC)â?Ts Information System Security Implementation Process (ISSIP) and ITSG-33 standard.
| || Apply Online 20140610.22 |
| || |
We thank all interested applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
excelITR is one of the fastest growing IT contracting firms in the Nation's Capital. Since 1989, excelITR has been locating technology professionals for contract and permanent positions in the areas of Project Management, Software and Web Development, Business Analysis, and Network Administration and Support.