The Plant Engineer champions the implementation of reliability, efficiency, and HSE best practices and evaluates new technology and new ideas to continuously improve the performance of CCR production facility's critical equipment and processes. The Plant Engineer provides technical support, training support, project management, and leadership in beverage manufacturing systems, equipment and processes. Initiates, tracks and reports the results of projects. Provides liaison between machinery suppliers, Infrastructure Planning, Management and CCR manufacturing facilities.
- Works with the production areas to identify, evaluate, and implement improvement opportunities through changes to operating procedures, maintenance procedures, and equipment upgrades. Lead the development of financial justification
- Analyzes equipment history, performance and quality data to identify improvement opportunities.
- Assure appropriate root cause analysis tools are used, including six sigma and CCR OE tools.
- Provide expertise in equipment, machinery operation, manufacturing, etc. for water and sparkling platforms to improve operating efficiencies at production sites.
- Assists Operations, Engineering, and Maintenance departments in developing procedures, productivity improvement projects, training, and processes to ensure equipment is operated within its design parameters.
- Manage teams of internal and external stakeholders in addition to working as an individual contributor.
- Set priorities strategy for RE team that align with PSS vision and sell new concepts and initiatives to executive level management.
- Training and building people capabilities in Production facilities
- Coaches on the use of reliability improvement tools.
- Minimum Required: Bachelors of Eng. In Mechanical Engineering, 5 -10 years of relevant experience.
- Preferred Level: 5 - 8 years of experience with electrical background
- Minimum Required: 5 plus years of experience in engineering in the manufacturing / packaging field. Success in solving highly complex technical issues.
- Preferred Level: Beverage or food industry experience preferred, but not absolutely required
- Minimum Required: Self-directed, independent and innovative. A high level of expertise in; project management, process management, teamwork, communication (listening, speaking, writing, negotiating), presentation, attention to detail, analytical problem solving skills with six sigma certification and customer focused.
- Preferred Level: Leadership, delegating, Change management, can teach, coach and mentor.
To apply for this position please CLICK HERE
Coca-Cola Refreshments Canada requires applicants to undergo a background verification process prior to commencing employment with the company. Employment with Coca-Cola Refreshments Canada is contingent on the satisfactory completion of a pre-employment background check.