The Account Manager is the primary Coca-Cola contact between the large or small store managers or store owners and is responsible for the customer relationships along with increasing business by selling and ordering products within his or her sales territory existing customer base.
- Execute and close all sales calls.
- Sell in promotional programs and ensure dealer compliance.
- Sell in incremental displays and equipment placements.
- In connection with a sales call, maintain appropriate inventory levels, maintain company assets and point of sale, ensure account meets Company merchandising standards
- Determine stores' product needs, place and transmit appropriate order.
- Communicate account activities to appropriate parties.
- Able to periodically lift 50+ pounds, bend, reach, and kneel.
- 1+ years previous sales experience preferred
- Grocery industry experiences a plus
- Ability to multitask handling multiple customer accounts
- Strong attention to detail and follow-up skills
- Excellent planning and organization skills
- Valid driver's license and driving record within MVR policy guidelines
- High School or GED (General Education Diploma) required
- Post-Secondary Education preferred
To apply for this position please CLICK HERE
Coca-Cola Refreshments Canada requires applicants to undergo a background verification process prior to commencing employment with the company. Employment with Coca-Cola Refreshments Canada is contingent on the satisfactory completion of a pre-employment background check.