Please click here to Apply On-Line.
Empowering healthcare starts with you. It starts with the chain of events you initiate when you work with McKesson Canada -- a chain that extends across the country and results in millions of people getting more from their healthcare.
At McKesson Canada, we touch the lives of 12 million Canadians every day. We carry more than 35,000 products in 17 distribution centers and ultimately provide distribution to 6,300 retail pharmacies, 1,350 hospitals, long-term care centers, clinics and institutions all over Canada. But we're so much more than a distribution company. We've automated 2,500 retail pharmacies and dispense over 100 million doses a year through our automation solutions. Manufacturers, healthcare providers and patients count on us for a full range of services that contribute to the quality and safety of care for us all.
This position is responsible for delivering sales of products and services of our Pharmacy Technology Solutions business. The products and services are software and hardware for managing retail Pharmacy operations and associated maintenance service agreements.
- Achieve sales targets for all PTS products and services to new Pharmacies. Grow the number of stores within the territory using our PharmaClik Rx and PharmaClik POS software and related hardware and maintenance agreements by actively pursuing opportunities at store level, in the field.
- Work closely with other members of the sales team to execute the PTS sales strategy.
- Work cooperatively with other McKesson business units to gather leads, qualify these and then close them.
- Provide marketplace intelligence on competitor activity and Pharmacy trends through regular contact with marketplace participants and then report these back to colleagues and the Director of Sales & Marketing.
- Provide potential sales leads to other colleagues within Pharmacy Technology Solutions business; and potential sales leads to other businesses within McKesson
- Participate in industry tradeshows as required to generate awareness and sales opportunities
- Proven Track record in successful selling within the small business retail environment, preferably the retail Pharmacy environment.
- Post-secondary education at the college or university level.
- Experience in selling computer technology
- High level of comfort with computer technology
- Strong interpersonal skills that are both persuasive and conducive to strong long-term relationships
- Demonstrated skills in Microsoft Office applications and CRM programs
- Valid Ontario Driver's License
Benefits & Company Statement
It starts with you. That's a simple sentence but it says a lot. It reminds each one of us that what we do matters. Every single McKesson Canada employee contributes to our mission -- whatever your title, whatever your role, you act as a catalyst in a chain of events that helps millions of people all over the globe. By connecting and improving the business of healthcare, we're helping to ensure that millions of patients get the treatment they need. And by choosing a career with McKesson Canada, you'll join a team of passionate people working together to improve lives and advance healthcare.
At McKesson Canada, we believe we can empower healthcare. And it all starts with you.
As an equal opportunity employer, McKesson Canada unites the talents and contributions of all to advance the power of healthcare. Learn more about your opportunities by visiting the careers section at www.mckesson.ca.