The Source – I WANT THAT:
You spend more than 25% of your life at work, wouldn’t you like to be part of a company that recognizes outstanding achievements, celebrates innovation and growth and has strong leadership? At The Source, we believe one of our greatest assets is our people. In the fast-paced world of technology and retail, The Source is prepared to take on new challenges and build new successes through innovation, commitment to service excellence, and investing in our stores, people and communities. We offer our customers a great assortment of product categories aimed at helping make their lives easier while on the go, in the home or at work. Our line-up includes the latest selection of smartphones, TVs, laptops, tablets, headphones and the essentials including batteries and ink. We’re committed to providing an exceptional shopping experience; where customers can choose from the best products and receive the help they need to make the most out of their electronics purchase.
The career you WANT:
You will play a key role in driving sales in Consumer Electronics, Wireless and Bell Residential Services while working towards being the customer’s consumer electronics and communications store of choice. The position requires an energetic, passionate and service oriented individual. As a member of the Sales & Operations team, you will be a strong Brand Ambassador with an opportunity to join an organization that has over 40 years of excellence as a Canadian electronics retailer with more than 700 locations nationwide and growing…COME GROW WITH US!
Who we WANT:
- An energetic and enthusiastic individual who can clearly communicate to customers and enjoys interacting with new people ever day
- Someone who is passionate about electronics and the latest technology
- A motivated individual to meet personal and store sales goals
- Ability to work flexible hours is an asset
The skills we WANT:
- Proven ability to recommend product and close the sale
- Can take responsibility for an assigned section of the store, ensuring that it complies with store standards at all times, including basic housekeeping, pricing and stock replenishment
- A background in retail (preferably telecommunications) and/or customer service
- Post-secondary education in administration or management is a definite asset
The benefits you WANT:
With an opportunity to work close to home, we are proud to offer a competitive compensation package including an extensive recognition and rewards program, career advancement opportunities, awesome training programs, competitive medical and dental benefits, charity and volunteer opportunities and of course, employee discounts!