There's no place like Town Shoes!
We have the hottest brands, teams who love shoes & fashion, unlimited career opportunities, World Class training and the best associate rewards programs in the retail industry (including FREE shoes!)
At Town Shoes, we recognize and reward individual performance and provide career advancement based on merits of achievement, not length of service. Our World Class training and advancement programs will help you accelerate to career positions such as Store Manager, Visual Manager, or to work in various Support Centre roles.
Management team members work directly with some of the most talented District Managers in the industry, providing exposure to all areas of the business: visual merchandising, recruiting, product knowledge, inventory management, maximizing sales, training, leadership skills, and the basic principles of management.
CASH ASSOCIATE OPPORTUNITIES! Part-time and Full-time positions available.
We are looking for Passionate, Enthusiastic and Shoe Loving individuals!
DSW is focused on providing customer service that’s passionate, friendly, helpful, and real. We’re looking for retail professionals who want to be a part of our unprecedented growth and share our vision for exceptional service. Our retail associates help bring our strong teams toward these goals every day.
Key job accountabilities include but are not limited to:
- Ensures that the highest level of service is given to each customer making a transaction.
- Handles complex customer service situations and escalates service issues when appropriate
- Conducts cashier training
- Opens and closes all registers
- Maintains accurate count of petty cash
- Orders change
- Disburses, collects and maintains all walkie-talkies
- Ensures cash wrap is clean and well-stocked
- Authorized to perform all key turn transactions
- Audits media and register supplies. Informs management when supplies need to be ordered
- Completes all required closing paperwork
- Prepares nightly deposit for manager authorization
- Audits holds
- Partners with MOD to accommodate cashier breaks
A successful Cash Associate demonstrates:
- SETTING GOALS: Plans and organizes work efficiently. Generates new ideas, supports change. Continuously seeks new knowledge and uses new information effectively.
- WORKING WITH OTHERS: Listens to others and values opinions, promotes a team atmosphere. Builds effective relationships, relates well to others, delivers and responds to feedback in a constructive manner. Is dedicated to working with business partners to exceed the expectations of the internal and external customer.
- GETTING RESULTS: Takes initiative, is personally accountable for work performance; targets and achieves results. Simplifies and processes complex problems, understands underlying issues and addresses root causes, analyzes quantitative information and presents it in an effective way, seeks input from others and makes timely decisions.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Excellent organization and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to train others
- Excellent customer service skills
- Minimum high school graduate
- Minimum 2 years retail experience required
- Experience in high-volume cash wrap environment
Our Associates Enjoy:
- FREE SHOES!!
- Generous merchandise discount
- Flexible schedules/ working hours
- Health/ dental benefits and life insurance for Full Time Associates
- World Class training and development program
- Open Door Policy
If you love shoes as much as we do…APPLY NOW!
We would like to thank all Applicants for their interest. Only Applicants selected for an interview will be contacted by the Hiring Manager.