David Aplin Group, one of Canada's Best Managed Companies, has partnered with our client, a national leader in transportation, to recruit a Service Coordinator located in the North West corner of Winnipeg.
- First point of contact with customer in providing top quality customer service
- Gathering accurate information as it pertains to the repair
- Perform documented customer interview specific to complaints
- Create appointments and schedule repairs
- Handle final bill collections and work order filing ensuring it meets all warranty requirements
- Work with supervisor to provide counter estimates
- Daily troubleshooting
The Ideal Candidate:
- 2+ years of experience as a Service Coordinator, Advisor, or Writer in a transportation or automotive environment
- Strong customer service or warranty experience in a related position would also be considered
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Solid organization skills with an eye for detail
- Process-orientated with an ability to troubleshoot and problem solve
- Strong ability to develop and accurately communicate a customer diagnostic repair plan
- Effective user of email communication and databases
- Knowledge of Excel and Word would be an asset
- Parts Oriented or Mechanical Knowledge in the respective field would be considered an asset
- Must be able to work under pressure
The salary range for this position is $40,000 to $50,000 depending on experience. This is a full time permanent position, 4 days on, 4 days off, 12 hour shifts.
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please click the Apply button to send your resume in confidence directly to Stacey Danley, National Practice Leader, Aplin Office Professionals. We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
WE APPRECIATE YOUR INTEREST IN DAVID APLIN GROUP.
If this is your first introduction to us, we invite you to become one of our satisfied candidates. David Aplin Group has been Canadian owned since 1975. Our professional consultants are passionate about helping you find a fulfilling job or career and ensuring your complete satisfaction with our process. Our proven track record, nearly 4 decades long, is largely due to our team of highly skilled and successful specialists. Through superior service and a commitment to long-term relationships, we provide deep specialization in core areas for complete recruiting and HR solutions across Canada - all from one source. We look forward to exceeding your expectations!
Learn more about David Aplin Group and view all of our current job opportunities, career tips, and tools at www.aplin.com. Click Here to Apply