There's no place like Town Shoes!
We have the hottest brands, teams who love shoes & fashion, unlimited career opportunities, World Class training and the best associate rewards programs in the retail industry (including FREE shoes!)
At Town Shoes, we recognize and reward individual performance and provide career advancement based on merits of achievement, not length of service. Our World Class training and advancement programs will help you accelerate to career positions such as Store Manager, Visual Manager, or to work in various Support Centre roles.
Management team members work directly with some of the most talented District Managers in the industry, providing exposure to all areas of the business: visual merchandising, recruiting, product knowledge, inventory management, maximizing sales, training, leadership skills, and the basic principles of management.
100+ SALES ASSOCIATE OPPORTUNITIES!
Part-time and Full-time positions available.
We are looking for Passionate, Enthusiastic and Shoe Loving individuals!
DSW is focused on providing customer service that’s passionate, friendly, helpful, and real. We’re looking for retail professionals who want to be a part of our unprecedented growth and share our vision for exceptional service. Our retail associates help bring our strong teams toward these goals every day.
Key job accountabilities include but are not limited to:
- Open, approachable and outgoing attitude when interacting with customers and co-workers
- Passion to excel in a fast paced environment
- Excellent customer service and strong will to assist customer needs
- Genuine product knowledge and dedication to stay informed on fashion trends and developments in the retail industry
- Motivation and drive
- Ability to work efficiently in the fast-paced team environment
- Openness to learn and develop new skills
- Flexibility and ability to quickly adopt to change
A successful Sales Associate demonstrates:
Customer engagement and promoting the loyalty program: Engaging with every customer in the store, reading customer cues to “Match” service level to their expectations, explaining the loyalty program and its benefits.
Store operations: Maintains a clean and organized store. Includes but is not limited to picking up trash in the aisles, returning shoes back where they belong according to store standards, cleaning the associate break room and restrooms, vacuuming the store, cleaning mirrors, cleaning the front walkway/stoop of the store, and any other housekeeping items deemed necessary.
Merchandising: Unloads merchandise from trucks, places merchandise on the sales floor per store standards, completes markdowns, maintains clearance area standards, fills accessories, organizes and maintains the stockroom
Our Associates Enjoy:
- FREE SHOES!!
- Generous merchandise discount
- Flexible schedules/ working hours
- Health/ dental benefits and life insurance for Full Time Associates
- World Class training and development program
- Open Door Policy
If you love shoes as much as we do…APPLY NOW!
We would like to thank all Applicants for their interest. Only Applicants selected for an interview will be contacted by the Hiring Manager.