Our engineering consultants provide an extensive range of services including both contract and permanent hiring solutions, which we deliver from coast to coast and across all industries. Working closely with clients and candidates alike, Randstad Engineering provides specialized engineering, technical, construction and manufacturing staffing and recruitment services to Canada’s top organizations.
Randstad Engineering focuses on the following areas:
Material Coordinator (#274701)
Our client located in Strathroy Ontario is looking for a Material Coordinator to join their team on a contract basis.
The ideal candidate would be expected to perform but not limited to following tasks;
- Maintaining on-site stock of consumables and materials, including ordering, inventory and tracking of materials from local or affiliate vendors.
- Aligning on-site inventory with MSDS archive on site in coordination with HSE officers
- Controlling inventory of Customer Spares and Commissioning Spares, including documentation and timely replenishment of consumed parts.
- Supporting request for specialized items, through local sourcing in coordination with on-site personnel.
- Tracking all ordering of parts from customer's contractor in specific order formats.
- Tracking on site assets, such as tooling and material in specific order and sign-out formats. Documenting; arrival at site, sign out to use on site and return inventory and inspections.
- Ensuring continuously good housekeeping of all managed materials and waste.
- Ensuring appropriate storage and disposal of all managed materials and waste.
- Ensuring accuracy of return documentation such as; custom invoices, fault reports, return POs etc. in collaboration with companies Assistant PM
- Various ad-hoc tasks to support team members with their workload if required.
Material Coordinator works closely with on -and off-site personnel; companies Assistant PM, Order Manager, Site Administrator, technical installation and commissioning leads as well as customer's subcontractors.
The ideal candidate shall have basic computer skills but be proficient in Microsoft, especially Excel and Outlook. Many of the daily tasks involve use of computer. Computer will be provided.
We are looking for a candidate that is self-directed and comfortable with "multi-tasking" in a high pace environment. Candidate is expected to be able to stay organized and prioritize tasks according to applicable dead-lines while supporting several different interfaces on site.
Candidate shall be WHMIS certified prior to start date.
Primary working hours will be Mon-Sat, 7.00am-4.00pm but flexibility is required as most working weeks will be between 50- 60 hours.
Expected start date: Aug 11th 2014
Expected end date: December 15th 2014
Dates are subject to change. Notification of such will be given minimum two weeks in advance.
MS Office (Must Have)
Click here to apply
Randstad Canada is the Canadian leader for staffing, recruitment and HR Services. As the only fully integrated staffing company in the country, we understand the recruitment needs and demands of employers and job seekers across all levels and industries. Through our insightful knowledge of local markets, employment trends and global network of recruitment experts, we are shaping the Canadian world of work.
As a key player in the recruitment and staffing market, Randstad Canada provides unrivalled expertise in matching Canada’s top talent with the most sought after Canadian employers. Through our network of over 85 branches across 7 provinces, we offer fully bilingual solutions and operational excellence by meeting the unique needs of our clients and candidates across the country. We have helped employers fill more than 40,000 positions in diverse industries.
Randstad is the second largest HR services provider in the world, generating annual revenues of more than $27 billion. Randstad services more than 45 countries, with 28,000 corporate employees working from 4,300 branches, and employs over 450,000 people every day.