Our engineering consultants provide an extensive range of services including both contract and permanent hiring solutions, which we deliver from coast to coast and across all industries. Working closely with clients and candidates alike, Randstad Engineering provides specialized engineering, technical, construction and manufacturing staffing and recruitment services to Canada’s top organizations.
Randstad Engineering focuses on the following areas:
- Architectural - Commercial, industrial, institutional, interiors, residential, and retail.
- Construction - Commercial & industrial (ICI), heavy civil, institutional, mechanical & electrical, and roads & highways.
- Consulting Engineering - Building sciences, building services, environmental & geotechnical, municipal, structural, and transportation.
- Manufacturing - Aerospace, automation, automotive/ off road vehicles, building materials, electronics, equipment & machinery, and food & beverage.
- Natural Resources - Energy, mining, oil & gas, and pulp & paper.
Industrial Electrician (#274695)
Our client located in Southwestern Ontario is in search of Industrial Electrician Position to join their team on a permanent basis. If you are looking to become a valued member of a global organization that is experiencing rapid growth this is the opportunity for you.
College Level Industrial Electrician Program - Completion of 3 year program
- Minimum of 5 years maintenance or engineering experience preferably in manufacturing area.
- Responsible for troubleshooting equipment performance problems on the floor using controls systems knowledge and experience.
- Responsible for maintaining documentation for PLC program changes and Robot program changes on the production floor.
- Programming experience with Allen Bradley, Siemens and Omron PLC's.
- Robotic programming and problem resolution experience with Fanuc and ABB robots.
-Support the plant in all aspects of the electrical maintenance troubleshooting using PLC and robot programming skills and a thorough understanding of the machines sequence of operations. Processes in the plant include injection molding, vacuum forming, laser scoring, sonic and vibration welding, robotic painting, trimming and foaming operations.
-Support the new equipment design reviews when required to review the status of the machine design and provide input in reference to the plant's specifications and good design practice.
-Manage the required electrical spare parts in the tool crib to ensure we can support any potential equipment failures on controls related items.
-Respond to any equipment downtime issues in plant and establish any required outside resources to assist in responding to these issues quickly.
-Train and develop the plant electricians to increase their ability to understand and troubleshoot controls related issues in the plant.
-Interface with the equipment supply base to have key resources at our suppliers to assist in equipment problem solving when required. Know who to call when.
-Manage large and small equipment improvement projects in the plant as a leader.
-Resolve robot performance issues on Fanuc, ABB and Kuka robots.
-Complete programming tasks on Fanuc, ABB and Kuka robots.
If you have the qualifications to excel in this role please contact email@example.com
Electrical (Must Have)
PLC Programming (Must Have)
Click here to apply
About Randstad Canada
Randstad Canada is the Canadian leader for staffing, recruitment and HR Services. As the only fully integrated staffing company in the country, we understand the recruitment needs and demands of employers and job seekers across all levels and industries. Through our insightful knowledge of local markets, employment trends and global network of recruitment experts, we are shaping the Canadian world of work.
As a key player in the recruitment and staffing market, Randstad Canada provides unrivalled expertise in matching Canada’s top talent with the most sought after Canadian employers. Through our network of over 85 branches across 7 provinces, we offer fully bilingual solutions and operational excellence by meeting the unique needs of our clients and candidates across the country. We have helped employers fill more than 40,000 positions in diverse industries.
Randstad around the world
Randstad is the second largest HR services provider in the world, generating annual revenues of more than $27 billion. Randstad services more than 45 countries, with 28,000 corporate employees working from 4,300 branches, and employs over 450,000 people every day.