Accountivity is here to help you with your career development by providing exciting accounting opportunities. We are committed to bringing together the best talent within the accounting and finance profession with a wide range of opportunities across the GTA. Our dedicated team will ensure your career goals are understood, and will assist you in achieving your personal best within the field. By choosing Accountivity, you have taken an important step toward developing and reaching both your short term and long range career goals.
Our client in Toronto is actively looking for a Payroll and Benefits Manager to join their team.
Title: Payroll and Benefits Manager
Job ID: 3758
Location: Toronto, ON
Length of Assignment: 9-12 month contract
Salary: $30+/ hour
- Process payroll for 2000+ employees, hourly, salary on a bi-weekly bases
- Process payroll for non-union and union employees
- Multi-province (including Quebec) and us payroll
- ROE’S, WSIB, T4’S and government remittances
- prepare financial statements to assist with year-end audit
- manage a team of 4 payroll clerks.
- Oversea and manage employees and processing for benefits, retirement and reconcile any insurer reports.
- Train and motive team and provide assistance when needed
- US payroll is a must
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- 5 years of experience
- Intermediate excel
- Ceridian or any large ERP payroll processing software
If you meet the above qualifications, and possess the above qualities, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com, quoting job title Payroll and Benefits Manager in the subject line.
Please note that while we appreciate all applications, only those being considered will be contacted.