HR Analytics Expert
Our global consulting client in Toronto is seeking an HR Analytics Expert to work on Human Capital survey projects.
HR Analytics Expert Job Description
The successful consultant will be collecting and analyzing HR data based on information gathered from HCM workforce surveys.
HR Analytics Expert Responsibilities
- Using various data collection and metrics calculation tools (e.g., Excel, Confirmit,) to analyze data and generate a variety of benchmarking reports
- Maintaining up-to-date project plans and customer databases to ensure deliverables are met
- Provide support to clients during data collection phase (e.g., definition of human capital metrics) for clients
- Maintain proprietary online data collection, validation and reporting tool
- Support renewal processes, letter of engagement and communications with renewing clients
- Participate in continuous improvement and evolution of metrics calculation processes and tools
- Researching current market practices in human capital measurement
- Support marketing activities with client targeting research, developing presentations, liaising with internal contacts, etc.
- Update web content onto the database and support the development of marketing materials and thought leaderships
HR Analytics Expert Job Requirements
· Must have strong people and communication skills (both written and in person)
· Bring a fresh and innovative approach for client delivery of HCES reports
· Business acumen, strong analytical skills and must feel comfortable working with senior level individuals
· Have a passion for analytics and enjoy telling a story through numbers
· Be adaptable and flexible to work in multiple industry groups and have a passion for understanding their unique differences
· Prior customer management and project management experience is advantageous.
· Excellent Excel or Confirmit data collection and calculation experience
· Data analysis of workforce surveys
HR Analytics Expert Start Date