| || Research Analyst |
|Role and Responsibilities |
Our East end Government organization seeks an experienced Research Analyst to contribute to their Annual Reporting documents, such as:
Qualifications and Experience
- Performing Social Sciences literature reviews and research
- Conducting Structural equation modeling to strengthen the outcomes and validate reports for the business team
- Conducting research and reviews relying on ecological theory
- Continuous and proven research skills, this opportunity also requires preparing reports and analysis of data, preparing data sets for published reports
- Masters in Sociology, Psychology or other related Social Science discipline
- Must have prior experience in Structural Equation Modelling
| || Apply Online 20140613.12 |
| || |
We thank all interested applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
altis Professional is recognized for its leadership and innovation within the staffing industry. We place experienced senior professionals in permanent and contract positions within the areas of Audit and Finance, Communications, Human Resources, Information Technology, Procurement and Scientific Fields. We are your career network.