Call Centre Representative - Inbound 04307 (Bilingual - French and English) (#326308)
Randstad is currently seeking a personable, professional and enthusiastic candidate for a 3 month assignment for a call center position in Toronto, ON.
Under the direction of the Customer Service Team Leader, the Customer Service Officer is responsible for consistently providing customers with accurate information and solutions in a professional and courteous manner. Additional duties include providing superior service to all customers, and fielding questions and concerns about loans, contracts, payouts, insurance and charges to customers and authorized third parties.
Pay Rate: $15/hour
Location: Toronto (Eglinton and Don Mills)
Contract Length: 3 months
Start Date: June 30th, 2014Advantages
- Work for one of Canada's top 5 banks
- Develop corporate working experience
- Competitive Wage: $15/hour pay rateQualifications
- Bilingual in French and English
- Customer service experience is an asset
- Ability to problem solve
- Attention to detail and the ability to accurately process transactions
- Experience with loans and insurance is an asset
- CLEAR CREDIT and CRIMINAL CHECK required
SHIFTS: Monday - Friday 7:30AM-9PM and Saturday 9am-5pm. Flexibility required.
Successful candidates will be scheduled a minimum of 22.5 hours, up to a maximum of 37.5 hours.
Interested in this position? Please APPLY ONLINE at www.randstad.ca today. Please highlight your sales or target and customer service experience.
We will be reviewing all applicants and contacting qualified candidates.
416.861.8727Click here to apply