Career Opportunities: Store Leader in Training, Future Opportunity (51853)
Req ID 51853 - Posted 07/22/2014 - Posting Location (1) - Job Province / State (1) - Job City (1) - Retail - Bell Corporate
Bell is a truly Canadian company with over 130 years of success. We are defined by the passion of our team members and their belief in our company's vast potential.
To ensure we continue to be recognized as Canada's leading communications company, we're committed to finding and developing the next generation of leaders. This means creating best-in-class career and development opportunities for our employees.
If you're passionate, driven and find yourself seeking interesting work, new challenges and continuous learning opportunities, then we want you to join our team.
At Bell Retail, we offer our customers' products and services for both mobile and residential through multiple storefronts across Canada. These include Bell stores, The Source and other approved distributors.
We are a high performance telecommunications sales channel driven by a culture of pride. We are committed to providing an exceptional retail experience for our clients, creating a great place to work for our team members and being the benchmark for all other sales channels to follow.
Future opportunity - We are currently building a pool of candidates for future use in the Greater Sudbury area for a Store Leader in Training role. Please apply online and we'll contact you when a new opportunity is available!
Reporting to the Store Manager, the Store Leader in Training supports the store operations in the absence of the Store Manager. The role is supported by a program that will provide candidates with hands on learning and development needed to become a Store Manager within the Corporate Stores.
* Assist the Store Manager to drive and contribute to the store's overall achievement of sales targets for all lines of business (including wireless, TV and Internet)
* Keep current on policies and procedures, product knowledge and industry knowledge
* Support the Store Manager in running the sales floor and resolving customer service issues
* Receive various training in areas of compliance, inventory, sales, HR, service, and customer experience.
* Provide secondary leadership guidance to the store
* Responsible for assisting the Store Manager with overall performance of all employees and monthly coaching sessions
* Assist the SM with Recruiting for the store; help build and feed the candidate pool.
* Assist SM to manage in-store inventory and cash controls by ensuring adherence to all operations policies and procedures with specific focus on post-sales support (e.g. repairs, returns, loaner phones), inventory counts and invoice audits.
* 1-2 years of retail sales or customer service experience
* University degree or college diploma in business or management is an asset
* Comfortable with technology such as computers, mobile devices and digital merchandising
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with emphasis on active listening
* Strong organizational skills, initiative and strong ability to prioritize
Bell offers all eligible employees a comprehensive benefits package including:
* Competitive Base pay and incentive programs
* Comprehensive Medical and Dental Benefits
* Group RSP with company matching component
* Employee discount on Bell products and services such as Bell TV
* Opportunity for Growth, Development and internal promotion
BCE: WKP #Feature
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Greater Sudbury
Application Deadline: 08/15/2014
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
The masculine and feminine used in this job ad refer equally to employees of both sexes and in no way represent a particular distinction based on gender. Bell is an equal opportunity employer.
Created: Canada, Ontario, Greater SudburyApply Online