- Bachelors degree in Civil Engineering and 1-5 years of experience.
- Registration with APEGGA as a member in training, or eligible to register
- Strong working knowledge of AutoCAD, Civil 3D, and Microsft Office package
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to multi-task is critical
- Must be able to meet deadlines, well organized, and able to work under pressure
- Ability to work in a team environment and have a commitment to thrive in a proactive organization where client service is second to none.
- A strong knowledge of municipal and urban land development design will be considered an asset.
- Contract administration and construction field experience is considered an asset
- Valid Drivers License
If balancing a rewarding career with a healthy lifestyle outside the workplace is important to you, consider Red Deer, Alberta. Red Deer offers the same first-class amenities that you would expect from a large city in a community that maintains the spirit, values, and warmth of a small town.
Build your career AND enjoy your life. Red Deer.
Qualified candidates who are highly motivated and eager to commit to Stantec's strategic initiative to become a Top 10 global design firm should submit their resume and cover letter online at www.stantec.com/careers. Committed to the principles of Employment Equity, we thank all candidates; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.