Project Manager, Financial Reporting & Risk
Our client, located in downtown Toronto is looking for an experienced Financial Services Project Manager to work on a large, multi-faceted project in their Personal & Commercial group.
This is a 6 month contract role with the potential for renewal.
· Gathering multiple components of the project communicated by team members and compile them into a final project plan
· Risk and Issue Management ensuring robust mitigation/contingency plans are in place for identified risks
· Understanding, documenting and change management of processes involving data warehousing, financial reporting, analytics and risk modeling
· Direct, manage and coordinate team member activities and expectations, including collaborations with all project stakeholders, including other groups of the organization, internal and external consultants, contractors, vendors and external regulatory organizations
· Manage and control project quality by adhering to project delivery methodology; ensure objectives are achieved efficiently and effectively
· Mentor team members in 'real time' application of methodology
· Manage relationships with external partners, consultants and third parties to ensure that cost effective, value-added services are provided
· PMP designation
· 8+ years of Project Management / Process Management experience (including demonstrated work with ambiguous projects)
· Experience working with financial reporting, risk modeling and analytics (either hands on or from a project perspective)
If interested in discussing this engagement in more detail, please submit your resume in confidence to Angelita Persaud: firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Angelita @ 647-826-4343.
Other fulltime opportunities can be viewed at www.ifgfinancialsearch.com and contract/project opportunities at www.ifgprojectresourcing.com.