Responsible for performing mechanical repairs and preventative maintenance on company material handling equipment ie Forklifts, walkies.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and complete repairs on all types of material handling equipment.
- Perform preventative maintenance
- Respond to service calls on a prompt basis.
- Ordering parts as needed.
- Maintain tools.
- Clean work area.
- ICE-P Certification is required
- Preferance will be given to candidates who have 282E Certification.
- 5+ years of mechanic experience on light and heavy equipment required.
- Ability to manage parts inventory.
- Demonstrated mechanical and technical aptitude.
- Must have experience with electrical and hydraulics experience.
- May be required to supply automotive hand tools. (Not including heavy duty or diagnostic tools.)
- ASE certification preferred.
- Needs to have a valid driving licence.
Coca-Cola Refreshments Canada requires applicants to undergo a background verification process prior to commencing employment with the company. Employment with Coca-Cola Refreshments Canada is contingent on the satisfactory completion of a pre-employment background check.
To apply for this position please CLICK HERE