Manager, Product Management will be responsible for monitoring and managing the performance of the Bank’s payment account products. This Manager will track and implement payment account product initiatives and programs and make recommendations on how to enhance and improve existing performance.
The successful incumbent will participate in the development, implementation and maintenance of product and process changes for Tangerine’s payment account. The incumbent will collaborate with other teams in marketing and across the organization to create opportunities to strengthen Tangerine’s conversion, cost efficiency, and existing client satisfaction while meeting regulatory requirements.
- Manage product performance end-to-end.
- Draft business cases and marketing recommendations on product strategies and tactics by interpreting business and client needs
- Draft product content for the business to ensure that the client touch points present the features and benefits of our products
- Conduct in depth product research leveraging internal and external analysis
- Work closely with inter-departmental teams (i.e. IT, Marketing, Service and Sales, Operations, Legal and Compliance, Finance, Risk etc.) to assist in implementing recommendations that strengthen product performance, features, positioning and processes.
- Identify and evaluate critical product and process success factors that make the payment account valuable to clients
- Maintain the product positioning that supports our brand
- Support the business through tracking key product performance metrics and contributing in depth product knowledge including: key value drivers, key client needs, processes, product capabilities and functions, and regulatory requirements
- Conveys an Inspirational Tangerine Vision & Strategy
- Builds High Performing Tangerine Teams
- Acts as a Team Player
- Results Oriented
- Focuses on the Customer
- Committed to Self Development
- Strong experience with consumer banking products, processes and operations.
- Self-starter with the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Solid understanding of chequing products and processes
- Ability to effectively influence key stakeholders without formal authority
- Positive and proactive individual who is able to think outside the box.
- Able to effectively simplify complexity to ensure a superior client experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical and data skills
- Strong PowerPoint and Excel skills
- A minimum of 5 to 7 years payment account experience
- University Degree Preferred
Tangerine will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental disabilities of an otherwise qualified employee or applicant for employment, unless undue hardship to Tangerine would result. Any applicant or employee who requires accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of a job should contact Human Resources or his or her supervisor.
All members of the Tangerine Team are responsible for managing risk and compliance within their departments. As such, employees should maintain and demonstrate the highest standards of integrity and ethical conduct in accordance with Tangerine policies, guidelines and directions.