The Tangerine Cafés are a unique retail experience in banking across Canada and are a 3-dimensional interactive billboard of the Tangerine Brand. We help break down the barrier between Digital & Physical and help people to understand our concept of Forward Banking. The Cafés are aimed at generating interactions that share the values of our brand through educating, coaching and inspiring Canadians to save their money. The Cafés add value in the local community through volunteering, sponsorships and initiatives with local partners that align with Tangerine values.
The Tangerine Café knows that saving money is a struggle and we are here to help by providing a sanctuary for our community of Savers. The Tangerine Café is aimed at generating interactions that share the values of our brand through educating, coaching and inspiring Canadians to save their money. This is a space designed to be highly participatory – providing a platform for the local community of Savers to gather and make it their own. As the Retail Experience Associate you are an ambassador of the brand in Face to face Interactions with Clients in the Café and at Off Site events. Together with a team you will make an impact in the community you live in and educate and inspire Canadians to save their money with all the tools and products that Tangerine has to offer.
- Demonstrate behaviors that support the business model, company philosophy and core competencies.
- Comply with the Business Conduct Policy and be mindful of our mission and values
- Assist Clients in account opening process by explaining how Tangerine works and setting the right process expectations
- Assist Clients in their Tangerine banking needs in a face to face fashion, handling cheque drop offs, estates, legal forms and ABM inquiries.
- Deliver the exemplary customer experience face to face in the cafe or at offsite events.
- Be fully knowledgeable of Tangerine products and services.
- Be fully knowledgeable of Tangerine policy, procedures and practices.
- Effectively promote brand consideration by educating on our direct model
- Proactively Provide administration support ensuring effective day-to day operations
- Maintain overall appearance and presentation of the store to exceed Client expectations
- Co-ordinate projects as assigned.
- Work within a team to exceed monthly and annual performance goals.
- Use one-and-done approach to handling Client complaints while managing expectations to reflect the services provided by Tangerine
- Assist in co-coordinating and executing events/initiatives both on and off site.
- Work & collaborate with other departments to ensure successful execution of Tangerine values and principles
- Approach work with an entrepreneurial spirit, constantly seeking new ways for the Café to create a unique and regional Client experience
- Contribute positively to the success of the Team
- Conveys an Inspirational Tangerine Vision & Strategy
- Builds High Performing Tangerine Teams
- Acts as a Team Player
- Results Oriented
- Focuses on the Customer
- Committed to Self-Development
- Independent and self managed
- Computer literate
- Positive approach to change and conflict resolution
- Handles multiple tasks
- Goal orientated
- Detail orientated
- Energetic and enthusiastic
- Effective communicator
- Hands-on mentality
- College education or equivalent experience in a related field
- A minimum of 1 year retail/sales and service experience
- Fluently bilingual in English and French, both written and spoken is a requirement for Montreal. Other locations an asset.
Tangerine will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental disabilities of an otherwise qualified employee or applicant for employment, unless undue hardship to Tangerine would result. Any applicant or employee who requires accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of a job should contact Human Resources or his or her supervisor.
All members of the Tangerine Team are responsible for managing risk and compliance within their departments. As such, employees should maintain and demonstrate the highest standards of integrity and ethical conduct in accordance with Tangerine policies, guidelines and directions.
Tangerine is an equal opportunity employer.