Insight is one of Canada's largest IT solutions providers, putting the latest technology at the service of our clients. Globally, we serve clients in 191 countries on all continents. Today, thousands of clients, including more than 80 percent of the Global Fortune 500, rely on Insight to acquire, implement and manage technology solutions to empower their business.
We are a client-centered community dedicated toward helping organizations develop the potential of their IT environment. Our mission is to be the trusted advisor to our clients helping them enhance business performance through innovative technology solutions. This is the mission our teammates pursue every day.
Business is built on relationships and relationships are built on people, this is why we pride ourselves on hiring exceptional individuals, training you with care and providing a positive, value-driven environment that inspires you to commit your talents and energy to your work.
- A strong communicator?
- An excellent negotiator?
- Skilled at building and developing relationships?
- Results driven and thrive in a high performing environment?
- Passionate about technology and desire financial success?
Then we'd like to meet you!
Join our Sales Solutions team as an Account Executive.
Insight's Account Executives create and build consultative, long-term relationships with their clients nationwide in order to create tailored, cost effective technology solutions that impact their bottom line and drive business results.
As an Account Executive, you'll flourish in a fast-paced sales environment where success is rewarded. You'll benefit from Insight's continuous training and development programs and acquire market leading technology certifications.
- Outbound calling to potential and established clients;
- Establish and expand relationships with key executives and decision makers within each client and territory;
- Overcome clients objections and close sales;
- Position Insight's solutions (hardware, software and services) as a strategic advantage to our clients' long term needs;
- Develop and maintain exceptional consultative relationships with existing clients and top tear IT partners;
- Maintain Insight's values and philosophies of success;
Benefits enjoyed by Insight's teammates:
- Competitive base salary + uncapped commission plan;
- Great benefits: group insurance; life insurance, basic accident protection, long term disability income replacement plan;
- Tuition reimbursement;
- Continuous training and leadership development;
- Insight University and the Learning Resource Center;
- Wellness program: on-site fitness classes, personal wellness coach, gym reimbursement, on-site-massages;
- On-site cafeteria;
- Indoor garage;
- 2 paid volunteer days per year to use towards our commitment to charity and community work.
- And much more!
At Insight, we provide an industry leading paid sales training program that provides the necessary tools to be well-versed in technology sales, customer service and Insight's internal sales systems.
We believe in teamwork, having fun and achieving success. Be a part of our winning team by joining us and transform how businesses view technology!
Visit our career opportunities at: ca.insight.com and apply today!
Insight is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)