RN Case Manager
We are looking for a Results Driven, Enthusiastic Team Player
To ensure timely, efficient, and effective management of medical cases in order to assist patients’ requiring medical assistance when traveling outside Canada or the U.S. To ensure provision of appropriate treatment within the terms and conditions of policies, approve testing and follow up on behalf of underwriters, all the while adhering to cost containment measures. To provide to: clients, families, hospitals, doctors and underwriters, concise, accurate, and professional medical information. To communicate effectively with Transport Services to relay travel needs of patients. To act as a resource for call center and claims associates regarding medical questions and to provide ongoing education to clients and associates. To accurately input as well as update all patient and claim information into the system. To represent Allianz Global Assistance both in professional manner and in the high standards of quality service provided.
What we offer you:
- Comprehensive training to ensure your success
- Flexibility with work schedules
- Room for advancement and development
- Supportive team environment
- Award winning workspaces
What skills and experience we require:
- Minimum three-year college degree from accredited school of nursing.
- Minimum four-years nursing experience in a critical care or ER environment preferred.
- Current registration as a Registered Nurse with the College of Nurses of Ontario.
- Basic Cardiac Life Support (B.C.L.S.) certification.
- Completion of Critical Care and Physical Assessment course.
What skills and experience we prefer:
- Additional training or education is helpful
- Fluency in another language.
- Past call center experience
- Past Case Management Experience
At Allianz Global Assistance, you will feel good about your career, the company, and positively impacting people’s lives. At Allianz Global Assistance, you will feel at home.
To review a full position description for this or any other opportunity, please visit our Careers’ page at
Allianz Global Assistance offers a very competitive total rewards package. If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, please submit your cover letter and resume, including salary expectations, by e-mail to:
Please be sure to include the position title you are applying for in the subject line of your email.
Regrettably, due to the volume of applications received, only those applicants being considered for an interview will be contacted.
All successful candidates must be able to pass an Enhanced Reliability Check performed by the Government of Canada.
Allianz Global Assistance Canada is an Equal Opportunity Employer.