We are one of the leading insurance companies in North America. Our superior financial strength and consistent record of strong operating returns mean security for our customers - and opportunities for our employees. You will find Travelers to be full of energy and a workplace in which you truly can make a difference.
The Dominion is one of the Canadian-licensed insurers that make up Travelers Canada.
Solid reputation, passionate people and endless opportunities.
That's Travelers. Our superior financial strength and consistent record of strong operating returns mean security for our customers - and opportunities for our employees. You will find Travelers to be full of energy and a workplace in which you truly can make a difference.
In a team based environment, you will work in partnership with Account Executives to proactively manage the information required to make sound underwriting decisions. You will be jointly accountable for meeting established performance standards within a designated portfolio.
- Partners with Account Executives/Underwriters to support business unit goals.
- Jointly accountable for the full life cycle of accounts (including prospecting, submission, pre-quote, bind and renewal activities).
- Effectively and proactively communicates with brokers, insureds/customers and internal departments.
- Manages account documentation (i.e., quotes, binders, statement of values, reinsurance contracts, endorsements, cancellations, etc.).
- Prepares underwriting/pricing exhibits (i.e., exposures, experience rating, profit and loss analysis, expense models, updated account information, etc.).
- Responsible for managing accurate and timely policy information in company systems.
- Participates in projects/assignments as needed.
- May handles reception duties including telephone, mail, courier and supplies
- Enthusiastic self starter
- Passionate about customer service
- Strong team and interpersonal skills
- Exercises good judgement
- Effective written and oral communication
- Flexible and comfortable with change
Education / Work Experience:
- Post secondary education, preferably in a business or insurance related field
- Experience with Entertainment insurance products is an asset
- Experience working in the Insurance or Financial industry an asset
- Success in a team oriented environment
- Experience in a structured office environment
NOTE: Job descriptions are not intended to be exhaustive lists of all responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions associated with a job, but are intended to accurately reflect principal job elements.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only relevant candidates will be contacted.