ASSET WEST PROPERTY MANAGEMENT Ltd, is becoming one of Western Canada’s premier Residential, Condominium, and Commercial Management firms. We are a full service Real Estate Management Brokerage Licensed by the Real Estate Council of Alberta (RECA), a proud member of the Real Estate Institute of Canada (REIC), and the Better Business Bureau (BBB).
With 3 offices in Alberta we offer professional management services in Canmore/Banff, Calgary (and surrounding areas), and Edmonton (and surrounding areas).
Our expanding portfolio of condominium corporations, commercial properties, rental properties, rental pool management, as well as vacant properties engaging our Vacant Property Inspection Services continues to grow by listening to and focusing on our client's needs.
ASSET WEST is a continually growing company with long term career potential for the right candidate. We offer a professional atmosphere and encourage a collaborative approach as well as continuing industry education.
We believe in the true meaning of customer service, and working to ensure the betterment of our clients and fellow team members.We strive to be the best and pride ourselves on getting the job done with a smile!If you believe you have the skills, ability, and attitude to deliver what we strive for, and are looking to join a dedicated client serviecs team, we encourage you to submit your resume and references.
Condominium Property Manager, Edmonton
Here we grow again! We are looking for the right individual to join our growing professional team within our Edmonton office as a Condominium Property Manager.
The Condominium Property Manager is responsible for a portfolio of residential, and mixed-use condominium properties in Edmonton; overseeing the day to day operations and approved capital projects for each condominium corporation (managing quotes, work orders, and performance of contractors), as well as (along with administrative assistance) be responsible for planning, organizing, attending and facilitating the Condominium Board Meetings and Annual General Meetings. As the "Manager", you act as the liaison between The Board of Directors and all other related parties (including, but not limited to, owners and contractors).
- The desire to provide a high level of personal and professional service to our/your clients
- Understand the true meaning of customer service and like working with people
- Must be able to communicate ideas and thoughts effectively and have good mathematical skills.
- Must be highly organized and able to multi-task to meet deadlines
- Must work well in both a team based environment as well as individually without supervision
- Must have the mental ability to learn quickly and make effective independent decisions quickly in high pressure situations.
- Abiltity to attend scheduled evening meetings (flex time is provided)
- Candidates must be fully fluent in English (written, spoken and reading skills).
- A valid driver's license and your own vehicle are required. (a clean abstract is required to use a company vehicle)
- Previous Property Management experience, particularly in a condominium management capacity, and/or Real Estate experience and/or having a valid Real Estate Associates License, will also be considered strong assets.
- An understanding of construction or real estate will be considered strong assets
- A valid REIC designation will also be considered a strong asset
ASSET WEST PROPERTY MANAGEMENT Ltd offers a competitive salary, vehicle reimbursement, as well as a health and educational benefits plan.
If the above sounds interesting and you are looking to join an energetic and dynamic team that focuses on getting the job done with a smile, as well as offering the opportunity for growth, your resume may be submitted in person or via email, including references, on or before July 31, 2014, to:
attn: D. A. Potter, CPM®, CMOC
In person: 102, 11729-105th Avenue. Edmonton
attn: D. A. Potter, CPM®, CMOC