ASSET WEST PROPERTY MANAGEMENT Ltd, is becoming one of Western Canada’s premier Residential, Condominium, and Commercial Management firms. We are a full service Real Estate Management Brokerage Licensed by the Real Estate Council of Alberta (RECA), a proud member of the Real Estate Institute of Canada (REIC), and the Better Business Bureau (BBB).
With 3 offices in Alberta we offer professional management services in Canmore/Banff, Calgary (and surrounding areas), and Edmonton (and surrounding areas).
Our expanding portfolio of condominium corporations, commercial properties, rental properties, rental pool management, as well as vacant properties engaging our Vacant Property Inspection Services continues to grow by listening to and focusing on our client's needs.
ASSET WEST is a continually growing company with long term career potential for the right candidate. We offer a professional atmosphere and encourage a collaborative approach as well as continuing industry education.
We believe in the true meaning of customer service, and working to ensure the betterment of our clients and fellow team members.We strive to be the best and pride ourselves on getting the job done with a smile!If you believe you have the skills, ability, and attitude to deliver what we strive for, and are looking to join a dedicated client serviecs team, we encourage you to submit your resume and references.
Property Manager (Licensed), Rental Divison
Here we grow again!! We are currently preparing for the future, and are looking for a dedicated professional with solid Customer Service, Real Estate and/or Property Management experience.
The Residential Property Manager will be responsible for assisting with our portfolio's growth, and overseeing all aspects of our expanding Residential Rental/Investment Portfolio (single family, and single condominium units), including but not limited to: the day to day operations for each property (as applicable), managing quotes, work orders, and performance of contractors, the leasing process (coordinating and scheduling showings, marketing etc), timely communications with both tenants and the property owners, as well as assisting with the growth of our Residential Investment Property Portfolio. The ideal candidate will be a self starter possessing the ability to prioritize, provide leadership, communicate, multi-task, meet deadlines, work well within a team based environment, understand the true meaning of customer service, and have passion for our industry.
- A valid Alberta Real Estate Associates License (or greater)
- The desire to provide a high level of personal and professional service to our/your clients
- Understand the true meaning of customer service and like working with people
- Must be able to communicate ideas and thoughts effectively
- Knowledge in reading and understanding Financial Statements (Balance Sheet, Income/Expenses Statement, A/R, and A/P)
- Must be highly organized and able to multi-task to meet deadlines
- Must work well in both a team based environment as well as individually without supervision
- Must have the mental ability to learn quickly and make effective independent decisions quickly in high pressure situations.
- Candidates must be fully fluent in English (written, spoken and reading skills).
- A valid driver's license and your own vehicle are required. (a clean abstract is required to use a company vehicle)
- Previous Property Management experience, particularly in a rentals/leasing, or condominium management or marketing capacity, will be considered strong assets.
- An understanding of construction or real estate (beyond holding a Real Estates License) will be considered strong assets
- A valid REIC designation will also be considered a strong professional asset.
ASSET WEST PROPERTY MANAGEMENT Ltd offers a competitive salary, vehicle reimbursement, as well as a health and educational benefits plan.
If the above sounds interesting and you are looking to join an energetic and dynamic team that wishes to be the best in the industry, assist with its growth, and focuses on getting the job done with a smile, as well as offering the opportunity for both personal and professional growth, your resume may be submitted in person or via email, including references, on or before July 25th, 2014:
attn: Darren A. Potter, CPM, CMOC
In person: 1138 Kensington Rd NW, Calgary Alberta
attn: Human Resources