Bilingual Customer Service Rep to work in a contact centre. Energetic and reliable individuals who demonstrate eagerness to learn about industry and to deliver premium customer service to their subscribers and beneficiaries. Deal with pressure situations, sensitivity, confidentiality. 5 weeks training provided. Don't wait this great opportunity starts immediately if you meet these requirements.
Hourly Rate: $17.94 per hour
Working Schedule: 8:30 am - 8:00 pm (Must be flexible to work these shifts)
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skill in French and English (Written and Verbal)
- An aptitude for numbers and performing basic calculations
- Positive attitude and adaptable to change
- Excellent conflicts resolution skills to determine a win-win solution
- Ability to proactively identify a problem and effect a solution
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment
- Reliable and punctual
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Deliver premium Customer Service to Subscriber and Beneficiaries
- Respond to calls with a sense of urgency by keeping within the existing Service Standards
- Provide administrative support by inputting personal information changes
- Implement a solution for requests and minor investigations
- Provide and evaluate “front line” information to determine when critical information should be forwarded to appropriate area or manager
- Keep Marketing Group, Customer Service Representatives and managers informed of daily trends/analysis/red flags
- Provide Customer with information regarding their contract, Statement and Accounts and the Scholarship process as other plan details
- Proactive identify how to make process more efficient
- Other duties as assigned by Team Lead or manager
Interested? Click on the “Apply” button! Your resumé will be forwarded in confidence to a Kelly consultant, and you will be contacted within [xx] hours. We will not share your personal information with our clients without your prior permission.
Not the right opportunity for you? You can create a profile on our Kelly Career Network to be considered for other positions.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW
Kelly Services believes in relationships not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, and you’re interested in entry-level or management positions on a temporary or permanent basis, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca.