Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture people build careers in four different areas of our business: Consulting, Technology, Outsourcing and internal Corporate Functions. Each area offers a unique career experience and a compelling mix of work and training opportunities, work environment and structure for career progression.
Outsourcing professionals work on projects across a range of business processes, business applications and information technology. They may provide technology services, such as application management, infrastructure management and systems integration, or they may deliver business process outsourcing services, including finance and accounting, procurement and human resources.
Software Engineering professionals work across the Service Delivery Lifecycle to analyze, design, build, test, implement and/or maintain multiple system components or applications for Accenture or our clients.
Oracle professionals design, implement and deploy Oracle solutions to achieve defined business goals. Maintain skills in Oracle applications process design and configuration; Oracle application design, development, integration, testing and deployment; and Oracle application technical architecture.
Technology Database professionals design, implement and deploy Oracle database solutions.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Adapts existing methods and procedures to create alternative solutions to moderately complex problems.
- Understands the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
- Uses own judgment to determine optimal solution to recommend.
- Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor or teams leads.
- Generally interacts with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture.
- Determines methods and procedures on new assignments with minimal guidance.
- Decisions often impact the team in which they reside and occasionally impact other teams.
- Manages medium to small sized teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
- Experience in Oracle/Technology Database
- Support variety of COTS and Custom applications running on Oracle Databases from 9i to 11g.
- Experience supporting Oracle Primavera, Maximo is must.
- 2+ years of experience in administering production Oracle database (DB) design/architecture, data modeling, security, performance, scalability, and tuning for Custom and COTS applications such as Maximo, Primavera, etc.
- Demonstrated experience participating in efficiency improvements and implementation of DB policies and procedures
- Demonstrated experience in supporting software application maintenance and support, providing DB setup, optimization, and modification support
- Experience in identification, design and implementation of process automation with scripting tools such as Perl / Bash Scripting
- Demonstrated ability for perform database upgrades, deployment support
- Proven experience in Oracle RAC, ASM, RMAN, Grid Control, data pump, Data Guard, Standby databases
- Ability to participate, analyze, and remediate the impact of software, database or infrastructure changes
- Equivalent combination of relevant education and experience may be substituted as appropriate
- Excellent communication skills; ability to communicate technical information to both technical and non-technical groups
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
Professional Skill Requirements
- Proven ability to work within and foster a team oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
We are (Accenture is) one of the worldwide leading organizations providing management consulting, technology and outsourcing services, with approximately 275,000 employees; offices and operations in more than 200 cities in 54 countries; and net revenues of $28.6 billion for fiscal 2013.
Applicants for employment in Canada must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in Canada.
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law. Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
To apply for the job online click here