Great opportunity to join this amazing firm. They have a strong GLOBAL presence, where values such as leadership, integrity and respect embody their operation.
The chosen individual will be working in tandem with buyers and merchandisers of national and regional retail accounts. You will develop and implement business plans to grow their book of business to attain volume targets. You will ensure impeccable conclusion of merchandising, advertising, and trade program plans from procurement to the retail floor.
- Five + years of previous strategic sales and/or marketing experience
- Superior networking and communication skills - ability to build strong internal and external business relationships
- Strong negotiation skills
- Financial mind
- Must be able to operate at both a strategic and tactical level
- Ability to demonstrate leadership, initiative and determination within a growth oriented team environment
- Strong business acumen
- Solid understanding and an appreciation for product category management and sales process
Competitive base salary and bonus opportunity. This is great opportunity to work for a well recognized and respected brand name. Please send resume to Shannon A. Terpstra... firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include a summary of your related experience and why you feel you are a good fit. Proof of your achievements will be required!
Consumer packaged goods, Consumer Products, Cosmetics, Fragrance, Health & Beauty, Corporate Sales, Account Manager, National Account Manager, Business Development, Account Executive, Sales Representative.