Oracle Developer/Database Developer
Our Hiring Manager is looking for a seasoned database developer to join his team.
The ideal candidate will have experience with Database development as well as application development (70% database development, 30% application development) The Developer will be responsible for creating/maintaining the database components of an application that uses the Oracle technology stack.
Oracle Developer/Database Developer responsibilities:
.Implementing the data model required by the corporate lending application
.Creating schema objects and implementing rules for data integrity
.Choosing a programming environment
.Creating the application interface with the chosen development tool
.Establishing a environment
.Instantiating applications in different databases for development, testing, education, and deployment in a production environment
.Develop and modify database schemas
.Develop data migration and base-provisioning scripts
.Develop and enhance queries for best performance
.Investigate data related errors, and propose and implement fixes
.Assist internal departments with technical issues.
.Communicate with cross functional teams in order to review and understand business requirements.
Oracle Developer/Database Developer Required skills:
- 8+ years of database development experience
- 8+ years of experience with Oracle database (10g or 11) & SQL tuning for performance improvement
- 6+ years of performance tuning experience
- 5+ years of experience working with corporate lending application
- Strong knowledge of logical data modeling and physical data modeling.
- 5+ years of .Net, C# and Java experience
- Experience working within a Windows server environment
Oracle Developer/Database Developer duration: 1 year
Oracle Developer/Database Developer : Downtown Toronto