Uline - The Shipping Supply Specialists
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, packaging and industrial
supplies. We are a family-owned company known for our incredible customer
service and quality products.
Uline carries over 29,000 products, sold through our 600+ page catalogue and uline.ca. Same
day shipping, freight savings and fast delivery, along with strategic locations
near Vancouver, Edmonton and Toronto help make Uline Canada a success.
In business for over 30 years, Uline employs over 4,000 bright, energetic professionals,
who enjoy top pay, great benefits and the opportunity to grow in a successful,
progressive workplace. Our people make the difference.
Uline seeks an HR (Human Resources) Manager at its Toronto Branch in Brampton, Ontario.
- Provide direction and support to the branch's HR team.
- Work with management to determine recruitment needs and staffing objectives.
- Develop recruitment programs to attract, identify and source qualified candidates.
- Recruit for key positions through interviews and sourcing.
- Maintain relationships with key recruiting vendors -both contingent and retained agencies.
- Coordinate and participate in local job fairs and college recruitment events.
- Develop and maintain relationships with schools and other organizations to find and attract applicants.
- Help management identify and resolve employee relations issues.
- Recommend improvements to branch HR policies, benefits and training programs.
- Work with Uline's corporate HR department to administer benefit programs at the branch level.
- Stay current on key Canadian laws and regulations (national, provincial and local).
- Bachelor's degree in human resources, business or related field.
- 7+ years nationwide HR experience.
- Experience with applicant tracking systems (ATS) and Microsoft Office, including Access and Lotus Notes.
- Background in employment, compensation, benefits, employee relations and training / development.
- Well organized and detail oriented with an ability to multi-task.
- Excellent time management, organizational and communication skills.
- Available for travel to job fairs, college recruitment events, Uline's corporate office and domestic and international branches.
- Complete insurance coverage -medical, dental, vision, life.
- RRSP with company match.
- Generous paid time off.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- 3 bonus programs.
Please visit www.uline.ca/jobs to learn more about our job openings and benefits package.
HOW TO APPLY
Click here to apply online today.
Contact information: 60 Hereford Street, Brampton, ON L6Y 0N3 Uline is an Equal Opportunity Employer