The Shipping Supply Specialists
It's not something we do, it's something we are. An industry leader, Uline is experiencing tremendous growth. In business for over 30 years, we've grown to over 29,000 products and a 628-page catalog.
In 1980, after recognizing a local need for a shipping supply distributor, Liz and Dick Uihlein started Uline from their basement. Their first product was the H-101 carton sizer (still offered today). It sold far beyond their expectations and encouraged the Uihleins to add more and more products.
Uline moved into their new Corporate Headquarters in Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin, located between Chicago and Milwaukee, in 2010. Today, with over 4,000 employees across North America, Uline has branches near Chicago (IL), Minneapolis (MN), Allentown (PA), Los Angeles (CA), Atlanta (GA), Dallas (TX), Seattle (WA), Toronto (Canada), and Tijuana and Monterrey (Mexico). In the fall of 2014, Uline will be opening its newest branch in Edmonton (Canada).
Our success is a result of our vision. We are dedicated to delivering the highest level of quality and service in the industry. To carry out this vision, we need bright, energetic employees. We offer top pay, great benefits, and an opportunity to grow in a progressive and successful workplace. Uline is dedicated to developing the business and the talents of its employees. Come grow with us!
Uline seeks an HR (Human Resources) Manager at its Toronto Branch in Brampton, Ontario.
- Provide direction and support to the branch's HR team.
- Work with management to determine recruitment needs and staffing objectives.
- Develop recruitment programs to attract, identify and source qualified candidates.
- Recruit for key positions through interviews and sourcing.
- Maintain relationships with key recruiting vendors -both contingent and retained agencies.
- Coordinate and participate in local job fairs and college recruitment events.
- Develop and maintain relationships with schools and other organizations to find and attract applicants.
- Help management identify and resolve employee relations issues.
- Recommend improvements to branch HR policies, benefits and training programs.
- Work with Uline's corporate HR department to administer benefit programs at the branch level.
- Stay current on key Canadian laws and regulations (national, provincial and local).
- Bachelor's degree in human resources, business or related field.
- 7+ years nationwide HR experience.
- Experience with applicant tracking systems (ATS) and Microsoft Office, including Access and Lotus Notes.
- Background in employment, compensation, benefits, employee relations and training / development.
- Well organized and detail oriented with an ability to multi-task.
- Excellent time management, organizational and communication skills.
- Available for travel to job fairs, college recruitment events, Uline's corporate office and domestic and international branches.
- Complete insurance coverage -medical, dental, vision, life.
- RRSP with company match.
- Generous paid time off.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- 3 bonus programs.
Please visit www.uline.ca/jobs to learn more about our job openings and benefits package.
HOW TO APPLY
Click here to apply online today.
Contact information: 60 Hereford Street, Brampton, ON L6Y 0N3 Uline is an Equal Opportunity Employer