Career Opportunities: Consultant , Contact Center (53489)
Req ID 53489 - Posted 09/03/2014 - Posting Location (1) - Job Province / State (1) - Job City (2) - Planning & Analysis - Bell Corporate
Bell is a truly Canadian company with over 134 years of success. We are defined by the passion of our team members and their belief in our company's vast potential.
To ensure we continue to be recognized as Canada's leading communications company, we're committed to finding and developing the next generation of leaders. This means creating best-in-class career and development opportunities for our employees.
If you're passionate, driven and find yourself seeking interesting work, new challenges and continuous learning opportunities, then we want you to join our team.
Bell Business Markets provides a vast array of communications solutions for small, medium, and large organizations. These include managed data and network solutions, cloud computing, conferencing, Web, security solutions and integrated information and communications technology (ICT) services.
Bell Professional services is seeking a senior consultant within the Customer experience group. The candidate will be very customer oriented, willing to work with external customers. They must be capable of understanding and defining the customers' business needs to develop opportunities and promote Bell in the contact centre market. They must have a good understanding of contact centre technologies, applications and their impacts on management processes. Finally, the candidate must be capable of delivering proposed solutions, assuming the role of Project manager, and working within teams.
* Perform feasibility analysis in a context of delivering contact centre mandates; at the strategic planning level, customer experience, human resources, work organization, process optimization and integration of technical solutions.
* Base on industry standards and best practices, perform operational and technical diagnostics, and present areas of improvement. Accompanying the customer in implementing these recommendations.
* Perform analysis to validate the development or modification contact centre technologies, ensuring that they are performing optimally.
* Translate business requirements in functional specifications and technical objectives so that integration team may develop and implement the solutions.
* Assist our sales force by accompanying them in promoting our customer relations when defining or elaborating recommendations /solutions.
* Must ensure customer satisfaction by complying with Bell's Professional services quality assurance.
* Promote Bell's Professional services by participating in user conferences, meetings, etc.
* Occasionally be the interface between your customer and the application vendor.
* Bachelor degree
* At least 10 years of experience in contact centre operations.
* Solid knowledge and understanding of management and of the contact centre solutions (Genesys and Nice would be a asset).
* Knowledge and capacity to develop and design operational process for contact center.
* Knowledge of process and tools for quality assurance and speech analytic for contact center.
* Knowledge of the contact centre operations and the interaction with other functional units.
* Customer oriented. Demonstrate capacity to comprehend organizational risks, conclude agreements that enable the customer meet their business needs while ensuring that get a return on investments.
* Capacity to analyze, innovate to personalize the solution to best fit the customer's business needs.
* Capable of leading a team and managing a project.
* Flexible and adaptable to work in a non-defined environment such as working at the customer's site.
* Excellent communication skills; written and verbal.
* Experienced in generating presentations, work statements and reports, along with MSOffice programs.
* Capable of working under pressure, and is capable of managing their own schedule.
Other elements of the candidate profile
* Knowledge of different contact centre applications
* Knowledge of the call routing or call flow (Interactive Voice Response)
* Knowledge of call routing by skills set and workforce management.
* Experienced in generating functional documentation for call center technologies
* Knowledge of project management and elaboration of a work plan.
BCE:WKP #Feature *LI-SH
Job Location: Canada : Quebec : Montreal
Canada : Quebec : Quebec City
Application Deadline: 09/30/2014
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
Bell is committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment where all employees and customers feel valued, respected, and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live and serve, and where every team member has the opportunity to reach their full potential.
Created: Canada, Quebec, MontrealAPPLY ONLINE