| || Dental Claims Adjudicators |
Ottawa Centre - Tunney's Pasture
Two weeks +
To December 31 or longer
|2 Positions available for a wonderful government team of dental professionals to analyst and adjudicate dental claims for First Nations clients. |
Role and Responsibilities
Qualifications and Experience
- Adjudicate claims against Non-Insured Health Benefits (NIHB) Program policy
- answer calls from Dental providers
- work with Health Claims software.
Please send your resume in Word ASAP showing how you meet all of the above criteria.
- Mandatory criteria include:
- Minimum of 3 years full time working in a clinical setting (in a dental office) as a dental hygienist or a dental assistant
- Minimum of 2 yearsâ?T experience working in a dental office at the coordination of predetermination requests to be sent for approval to insurance companies or publicly funded programs
- Experience working with procedure codes and fees from the CDA and ACDQ fee guides.and guidelines
- Successful completion of a certification from a recognized Canadian dental assisting program and/or completion of a diploma/bachelor from a recognized Canadian dental hygiene program.
| || Apply Online 20140717.12 |
| || |
We thank all interested applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
altis Professional is recognized for its leadership and innovation within the staffing industry. We place experienced senior professionals in permanent and contract positions within the areas of Audit and Finance, Communications, Human Resources, Information Technology, Procurement and Scientific Fields. We are your career network.