Apotex is the largest Canadian owned pharmaceutical company, and the largest producer of generic medicines in the country. We have an incredible team of bright, passionate, and committed individuals who are proudly dedicated to our mission of bringing a growing array of high quality, affordable medicines to the healthcare systems in 115 countries around the globe. We are looking for the cream of the crop to join our team!
We offer competitive pay, exceptional career development, state-of-the-art facilities, and the opportunity to work with leaders in the field. But we also offer something more… the satisfaction that comes from knowing that the “product” we produce will improve the quality of human lives, and in some cases, save them. Our products, most importantly, are also accessible by people from all economic backgrounds.
We’d love to hear how you could contribute to the team!
To ensure that business decision making activities and performance monitoring/improvement processes can be supported by providing highly specialized analytics and performance reporting. To effectively manage analytical activities that enable the company to establish effective processes, systems, and tools to support the information needs of stakeholders.
The Project Leader, Business Analysis is responsible for the co-ordination of the monthly, quarterly, and yearly Project Mangement Office (PMO) reporting processes and assisting various business leaders in establishing new reports and key performance indicators (KPI’s). The responsibilities for this role encompass all aspects of global process/system development in support of information delivery to the end user.
1. Responsible for the monthly, quarterly, and yearly reporting processes for the PMO, identifying areas requiring attention through management reports. Recommends processes, reports and key performance indicators to improve operational performance and serves as an expert resource in their field.
2. Liaise with executives to establish new analytical techniques and best practices to support process, system and analytical tool implementations.
3. Undertakes appropriate analysis and interpretation, in a proactive manner, in order to provide meaningful reporting to executive management to support effective decision-making and operational benchmarking of business activities. Utilizes advanced analytical techniques to identify and recommend improvement initiatives.
4. Manages change through effective communication and teamwork. Responds to highly complex queries from internal clients with respect to management issues.
5. Completes special projects as required.
• Minimum 6 years pharmaceutical or business experience (Project Management, Forecasting, financial analysis, and statistical modeling)
• University Degree
• Demonstrated proficiency in the use of Enterprise Project Management Software, PC based analytical tools such as; Access (databases), Excel (spreadsheets), ODBC/SQL queries, and office productivity software
• Demonstrated knowledge of enterprise systems and global key performance indicator reporting
• Ability to make effective decisions in a timely manner
• Ability to work with all levels within the organization in terms of people, processes and systems
• Excellent oral and written English communication skills
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
• Strong command leadership skills to support, build, and improve the PMO
• Previous experience as a team lead, project manager, supervisor influencing and leading in a matrix environment
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to relate well to internal and external customers
At Apotex, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible work environment, where all employees feel valued, respected and supported.
Apotex offers accommodation for applicants with disabilities as part of its recruitment process. If you are contacted to arrange for an interview or testing, please advise us if you require an accommodation.