Become part of Canada’s most dynamic communications and media company. At Rogers, we make sure our customers stay inspired, informed and in touch with advanced networks, powerhouse media brands, and technologically advanced communications services. We’re passionate about delivering the latest innovations that make a difference in the lives of Canadians.
Req ID: 23422-en_US
Rogers Retail is seeking Retail Customer Representatives who are enthusiastic about delivering a differentiated Sales & Service experience within the retail industry at our Scarborough Town Centre location. They should be somebody who is passionate about delivering great service to our customers, has a proven track record for driving sales and thrives in a fast paced, highly competitive sales environment. If you are driven, motivated, enjoy face to face customer interaction, provide above and beyond service and crave the opportunity to make a difference we want you to represent Rogers!
- Build and establish customer relationships
- Build customer relationships by providing prompt and exceptional sales and after-sales service
- Work with customers to understand their needs and recommend the best solutions
- Own the resolution of customer issues and resolve with urgency and good judgment
- Keep apprised and be knowledgeable of Rogers products, services, promotions and policies and the telecommunications industry
- Act as a Rogers ambassador by professionally representing the organization in accordance with the value standards
- Self-confident, enthusiastic and friendly
- Thrive in a fast paced environment
- Performance oriented
- Have previous experience delivering customer service
- Previous retail experience is an asset
- Motivated and enthusiastic team contributor
- Take ownership and accountability in educating customers on Rogers.com and other self-serve tools
- Strong listening and communication skills, professional manner, and ability to deal with customers effectively in a face-to-face fast paced working environment
- Ability to work flexible hours, including day, evening, and weekend shifts within retail hours of operations
- Sales Central, and/or SGI, ICM are an asset
- Passion for telecommunications industry
- Must be comfortable with computer software
- High school diploma. Post secondary degree an asset
Schedule: Part Time
Length of Contract: Not Applicable (Regular Position)
Work Location: 300 Borough Drive Unit 49 (5430), Toronto, Ontario
Travel Requirements: None
Posting Category/Function: Retail (In Store / Hourly) & Sales and Service
What does it mean to join Canada’s most dynamic communications and media company? It means working with the best and brightest to deliver innovation that makes a difference in the lives of Canadians. It’s enjoying great work and even greater rewards. Working together, we make sure our customers stay inspired, informed, and in touch with advanced networks, powerhouse media brands, and technologically-advanced communications services. It’s a thrill. It’s rewarding. It’s Rogers.
Apply now for a career like never before.
Posting Notes: Retail || Canada (CA) || Ontario || Toronto || Retail; SF:WKEL ||