| || Security Design Specialist |
|One of our clients in the public sector is looking for 1 Security Design Specialist to assist with the establishment of a program. |
Role and Responsibilities
Qualifications and Experience
- Work with the team to oversee the successful delivery of the program services;
- Advise and assist with the transformational program, associated projects and activities, and maximum benefits realization;
- Provide guidance and act as a management consultant to scope and address issues and propose risk mitigation strategies and tactics to ensure successful program delivery and benefits realization.
- Hold a valid certification in IT Service Management, for example, Information technology Infrastructure Liubrary (ITIL);
- Experience working in a security and intelligence, lead security agency, or law enforcement/boarder security organization;
- A college diploma in computer science or related field or a university degree in IT or 15+ years of work experience in desinging and/or implementing data center and/or telecommunication and/or network security solutions.
| || Apply Online 20140722.14 |
| || |
We thank all interested applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
excelITR is one of the fastest growing IT contracting firms in the Nation's Capital. Since 1989, excelITR has been locating technology professionals for contract and permanent positions in the areas of Project Management, Software and Web Development, Business Analysis, and Network Administration and Support.