|Job Type:||Direct Hire|
IFG - International Financial Group is an international boutique that specializes only in the finance, accounting, tax and audit market niche. We are one of the fastest growing firms in this space in North America. We place tremendous value on understanding the specific needs and requirements of our clients and the unique strengths and desires of the professionals we represent. We serve as trusted advisors to build lasting relationships with both our clients and the professionals we represent to ensure overall success.
Title: Saas Technical Sales Specialist
Compensation: Base + commission
Our client in the IT industry is looking for a Saas Technical Sales Specialist to join their team. The Technical Sales Specialist will work with the inside sales team and partners to drive revenue attainment for Windows Azure.
· Provide pre-sales technical and business support for the Windows Azure field sales force
· Present to customers
· Remove technical and business sales roadblocks
· Identify potential high potential accounts in Corporate Territory Management and transfer them to Azure Premier Support and Corporate Account Segments
· Identify opportunities and help customers to evaluate Azure solutions within their requirements
· Support partners with customer presentations and technical and strategic product inquiries
· Establish and manage technical relationships with partners to achieve business and revenue goals
· Deliver technical and business learning to internal sales to increase the effectiveness of partner facing roles
· Technical expertise in infrastructure, ideally cloud computing technologies:
o Large scale, multi-tier, enterprise architectures, and data centers
o Management networking solutions
o Store management solutions
o Development methodologies - including ability to code solutions in management & native code
· Able to article pros & cons of design/architecture decision across a wide spectrum of factors - e.g latency, storage, startup/shutdown etc.
· Bilingualism - French/English - asset
· Strong understanding of emerging trench and business drivers:
o Security process, principals, governance, and standards such as HIPAA and PCI
· Knowledge of Azure, VMWare, Amazon, Google, SAP and/or Oracle
· Bachelor's degree
· Certification or applied practice in ITIL or MOF - asset
· Knowledge and experience with Hyper-V - asset
· Knowledge and experience with 3rd party integration with windows platform
For consideration, please email your resume to Jennifer@ifgpr.com with "Saas Sales" in the subject.
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com
Or Sign In
You can quickly Register using your social network accountRegister with Facebook
By clicking 'Join Now' or using a third party to create an account, you agree to Workopolis' Terms and Conditions of use.