Target offers a dynamic and collaborative work environment that rewards those who perform. We deliver engaging and innovative experiences for our team members and invest in their growth and development. We are committed to building a team that does the right thing for our guests, shareholders, team members and communities.
As part of this commitment, Target gives 5 percent of our income to nonprofits in the communities we serve. We provide a fun and convenient shopping experience with access to unique and highly differentiated products at affordable prices.
Sales Floor Team Member-14002WS
- Helps deliver a strong guest focus culture that exceeds guest expectations every time.
- Maintain a clean, great-looking store.
- Embraces a friendly, positive, helpful and team oriented environment
- Train new team members.
- Deliver accurate product placement, pricing and labels.
We're Looking For:
- Learn new technology.
- Neatly arrange items on shelves.
- Move merchandise using proper equipment and techniques.
- Ability to think quickly, to resolve guest questions.
- Cross train and work in other areas of store as needed.
- Quickly and accurately scan and bag all items and collect payment.
Job: Sales Floor Team Member
Primary Location: Alberta-Calgary-Calgary Forest Lawn, AB
Job Posting: Jul 22, 2014, 11:38:38 AM
Target Shift: Evenings/Weekends