Target offers a dynamic and collaborative work environment that rewards those who perform. We deliver engaging and innovative experiences for our team members and invest in their growth and development. We are committed to building a team that does the right thing for our guests, shareholders, team members and communities.
As part of this commitment, Target gives 5 percent of our income to nonprofits in the communities we serve. We provide a fun and convenient shopping experience with access to unique and highly differentiated products at affordable prices.
Merchandise Flow Team Leader-14002WP
- Lead a team that delivers a strong guest focused culture that exceeds guest expectations every time.
- Ensures Logistic processes are executed to Target's standards.
- Quickly, safely and accurately load and unload merchandise.
- Monitor back room equipment.
- Coach and evaluate team member performance.
- Lead a team that embraces a friendly, positive, and helpful team oriented environment.
- Cross train a team for all areas in the store, ensuring consistent friendly guest service.
We're Looking For:
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Cross train and work in other areas of store as needed.
- Lift 40 pounds.
- Move merchandise using proper equipment and techniques.
- Read labels and other product information.
- Quickly and accurately scan and bag all items and collect payment.
Job: Flow Team Leader
Primary Location: Alberta-Sherwood Park-Sherwood Park
Job Posting: Jul 22, 2014, 10:39:59 AM
Target Shift: Early Mornings - 6am