At Insight, I am the solution.
Insight is a technology solutions provider serving global and local clients in 191 countries on all continents. Today, thousands of clients, including more than 80 percent of the Global Fortune 500, rely on Insight to acquire, implement and manage technology solutions to empower their business.
We are currently looking for exceptional individuals to join our Sales Solutions team as a Sales Solutions Representative.
The Sales Solutions Representative is responsible for providing customer service and managing the sales processes of their assigned Account Executive or team of Account Executives (AE). This involves, but is not limited to: quoting, ordering and account management, mailbox and call management, part requests, report generation, order fulfillment, reporting, and collections. Pre-sales support functions include: pre-qualification of accounts, product pricing, research, configuration and product information.
- Make outgoing client calls in support of the organization's sales requirements.
- Work on special projects for clients and sales force as needed.
- Attend Company, vendor, and publisher trainings and webinars, as directed.
- Build relationships with other Insight departments and increase efficiencies where applicable.
- Prioritize and respond to incoming client calls and emails.
- Prepare, manage and submit sales quotes accurately into the appropriate quote entry system.
- Research technical information on product requests and ensure access to procurement.
- Responsible for correct and accurate order processing.
- Ensure all client purchase orders/credit card orders are entered, configured.
- Ensure special bid pricing is applied and correct cost is captured on every order before order is released.
- Ensure contract compliance.
- Provide reporting for clients.
- Request and/or set up new client sold-to's, bill-to's, and ship-to's as needed.
- Manage pricing (agreement manager, contract module) and work with vendors on special pricing.
- Assist clients with their web accounts with Insight.
- Ensure correct and accurate order fulfillment
- Responsible for RMA management, credit re-bills and collections facilitation.
- Follow-up on all open client returns in a timely manner.
- Follow through to make sure the replacement order (if applicable) is placed and shipped.
- Positive interaction with Customer Service /Purchasing on RA/Replacements.
- Keep sales force informed of any problems and final resolution of issue.
- Provide order status for client base.
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or two to six years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Previous experience selling computer technology highly encouraged. Strong knowledge of IT products and services needed.
Benefits enjoyed by Insight's teammates:
- Competitive base salary + uncap commission plans;
- Great benefits: group insurance; life insurance, basic accident protection, long term disability income replacement plan;
- Tuition reimbursement;
- Continuous training and leadership development;
- Insight University;
- Wellness program: on-site fitness classes, personal wellness coach, gym reimbursement, on-site- massage;
- On-site cafeteria;
- Indoor garage;
- And much more!
At Insight, we provide an industry leading paid sales training program that provides the necessary tools to be well-versed in technology sales, customer service and Insight's internal sales systems.
We believe in teamwork, having fun and achieving success. Be a part of our winning team by joining us and transform how businesses view technology!