Insight is one of Canada's largest IT solutions providers, putting the latest technology at the service of our clients. Globally, we serve clients in 191 countries on all continents. Today, thousands of clients, including more than 80 percent of the Global Fortune 500, rely on Insight to acquire, implement and manage technology solutions to empower their business.
We are a client-centered community dedicated toward helping organizations develop the potential of their IT environment. Our mission is to be the trusted advisor to our clients helping them enhance business performance through innovative technology solutions. This is the mission our teammates pursue every day.
Business is built on relationships and relationships are built on people, this is why we pride ourselves on hiring exceptional individuals, training you with care and providing a positive, value-driven environment that inspires you to commit your talents and energy to your work.
At Insight, I am the solution.
Insight is a technology solutions provider serving global and local clients in 191 countries on all continents. Today, thousands of clients, including more than 80 percent of the Global Fortune 500, rely on Insight to acquire, implement and manage technology solutions to empower their business.
We are currently looking for an exceptional individual to join our team as a Corporate Customer Service Representative.
The Customer Service Representative receives inbound telephone calls, web inquiries and other leads from existing and potential clients as well as promotes Insight's products and services. This position processes sales orders using a computerized system for tracking, information gathering, and/or troubleshooting.
- 90% process incoming sales orders
- 10% promote products and services to existing clients
- Process incoming sales orders, whether via the telephone, email, and/or web tools.
- Responsible for correct and accurate order processing.
- Answer questions from existing clients to resolve problems.
- Become familiar with Insight's products in order to "upsell" and promote those products to existing clients.
- Enter and confirm sales for clients when requested.
- Respond to client inquiries by referring the client to "published" or web materials, secondary sources, or other Insight staff.
- Follow-up on all client issues in a timely manner.
- Track activities based on calls or leads for referral programs.
- Be familiar with the Company's escalation process in order to best assist client's with needs.
- Other duties as assigned.
- DEC preferred;
- Two to five years of relevant experience, or equivalent education and experience combined;
- Knowledge of IT products and services (asset);
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written);
- Must be able to solve problems, to work under pressure and be able to work on multiple files simultaneously;
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients and other teammates.
Benefits enjoyed by Insight's teammates:
- Competitive base salary + Bonus plan;
- Great benefits: group insurance; life insurance, basic accident protection, long term disability income replacement plan;
- Tuition reimbursement;
- Continuous training and leadership development;
- Insight University;
- Wellness program: on-site fitness classes, personal wellness coach, gym reimbursement, on-site- massage;
- On-site cafeteria;
- Indoor garage;
- And much more!
We believe in teamwork, having fun and achieving success. Be a part of our winning team by joining us and transform how businesses view technology!
Visit our career opportunities at: www.insight.ca and apply today!
Insight is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)