Insight is one of Canada's largest IT solutions providers, putting the latest technology at the service of our clients. Globally, we serve clients in 191 countries on all continents. Today, thousands of clients, including more than 80 percent of the Global Fortune 500, rely on Insight to acquire, implement and manage technology solutions to empower their business.
We are a client-centered community dedicated toward helping organizations develop the potential of their IT environment. Our mission is to be the trusted advisor to our clients helping them enhance business performance through innovative technology solutions. This is the mission our teammates pursue every day.
Business is built on relationships and relationships are built on people, this is why we pride ourselves on hiring exceptional individuals, training you with care and providing a positive, value-driven environment that inspires you to commit your talents and energy to your work.
At Insight, I am the solution.Insight
is a technology solutions provider serving global and local clients in 191 countries on all continents. Today, thousands of clients, including more than 80 percent of the Global Fortune 500, rely on Insight to acquire, implement and manage technology solutions to empower their business.
We are currently looking for exceptional individual to join our team as a Manufacturer Sales Specialist - Lenovo Services.
A successful Manufacturer Sales Specialist connects Insight with their customers leveraging a suite of Lenovo Services designed to provide post-sales break-fix support on Lenovo client and server hardware systems. This person will be fully engaged and integrated into the daily sales activity at Insight to enhance Lenovo's market position and accelerate financial growth of Lenovo Services. They will work with internal sales teams, marketing staff, and other managers to increase Services sales opportunities and thereby maximize revenue and profit for Insight.Responsibilities:
- Focal for the Warranty Renewal Program once in effect
- Consistently review how to operate Services within the Insight tools
- Lead the Lenovo message promoting our unified cloud offering, Stoneware (inc follow up suits)
- Be the median between Lenovo products and Lenovo preferred solution providers. Ensure Insight and the extended teams are aligned
- Recommend, implement, manage and report on sales contests and incentive programs
- Plan approaches and presentations to influence attachment of Lenovo Services
- Present business development training and mentoring to sales professionals and internal staff
- Assist client MSS in prospecting for potential services opportunities and turn these into increased business
- Teamed with the client MSS, identify large deals and inspect to ensure the appropriate Lenovo Services are included
- Support sales professionals to handle objections by clarifying customer needs and how our suite of Services solve their business objectives
- Present new Service offerings and reinforce Services on Lenovo hardware systems
- Ensure the correct Services part numbers are sold
- Collaborate with Lenovo Account Management team to forecast Services sales targets and ensure they are met by the organization
Benefits enjoyed by Insight's teammates:
- Bachelor's degree;
- Minimum of 3 years experience in sales or product marketing;
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication (in English and French);
- Must be able to show a proven track record of consistently exceeding objectives and quotas;
- Experience in strategic planning and execution of strategic initiatives. Knowledge of sales processes including client strategy;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Access, Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Competitive base salary + bonus plan;
- Great benefits: group insurance; life insurance, basic accident protection, long term disability income replacement plan;
- Tuition reimbursement;
- Continuous training and leadership development;
- Insight Learning Center;
- Wellness program: on-site fitness classes, personal wellness coach, gym reimbursement, on-site- massage;
- On-site cafeteria;
- Indoor garage;
- And much more!
We believe in teamwork, having fun and achieving success. Be a part of our winning team by joining us and transform how businesses view technology!
Visit our career opportunities at: ca.insight.com and apply today!