07 / 18 / 2014Location:
675 UNIVERSITY AVERegular / Temporary:
: CHARLOTTETOWNPosition Type:
* Organize backroom product
* Ensure product is replenished on shelves in a timely manner
* Cycle count - advise appropriate person about stock outs/ shortages
* Using PDT System
* Complete all planogram adjustments and changes within provided timelines
* Signage and talkers displayed accordingly including flyers, corporate markdowns
* Expert in assigned areas of product inventory, product placement, expiry dates, promotion, etc.
* Maintains operating standard guidelines pertaining to image and trends in store.
* Ensures product displays are consumer focused and "shoppable"
* Maintains security of the goods in the receiving and storage area in accordance with loss prevention policies and procedures.
* Clean image to the customers in accordance with standards (eg. approved uniform and name badge, clean appearance, etc).
* Take initiative to acknowledge and assist customers in the aisles
* Answers inquiries regarding location of product, rain checks, Shoppers Optimum Rewards Program.
* May be cross-trained to perform cash responsibilitiesQUALIFICATIONS:
A high school education and computer literacy skills. Strong organizational and record keeping skills. An ability to lift repetitively, an ability to display according to operating standards and maintain the shoppability of the store. Must be self motivated and be able to work independently.WORK HOURS:
Flexible hours including some evenings and weekendsADDITIONAL POSITION DETAILS:
Must be detail oriented and willing to go the extra mile to ensure tasks are completed properly -- this position will include working in several departments inside the store including Post Office and will involve cash handling needs --Apply Now