Cosmetic MerchandiserPost Date:
07 / 26 / 2014Location:
403 UNIVERSITY AVERegular / Temporary:
: CHARLOTTETOWNPosition Type:
Key responsibilities of a Shoppers Drug Mart Cosmetic Merchandiser include:
- Merchandises and provides superior customer service. Maintains efficient flow of merchandise from the receiving door to the sales floor.
- Ensures proper documentation of the receiving and return of goods.
- Maintains security of goods and organizes backroom, assembles product displays .
- Completes planogram adjustments and ensures signage and talkers are displayed according to operating standards.
- Use PDT system to cycle count and replenish inventory through MMS.
- Assists customers in aisles and transfers to Cosmetic Staff as required.QUALIFICATIONS:
- High school education and computer literacy skills.
- Strong organizational and record keeping skills.
- An ability to lift repetitively, an ability to display according to operating standards and maintain the shoppability of the Cosmetic Department/Beauty Boutique.
- Must be self motivated and be able to work independently.WORK HOURS:
Days OnlyADDITIONAL POSITION DETAILS:
Fri 8am-1230pmApply Now