- Mandatory valid Alberta drivers license
- Mandatory drivers abstract certifying clean driving record
- Previous landscaping and Grounds maintenance experience with strong environmental practices
- Previous skid-steer operating experience, winter and summer seasons
- Displays initiative and productivity
- Must comply with Fairmont grooming policies
- Must possess safe work habits with an awareness of safe work procedures regarding hazardous products, chemicals, tools, and equipment
- Current WHIMIS certification is an asset
- Current certification in First Aid/CPR is an asset
- Proper safety foot wear is mandatory, must possess steel toe work boots
- Mechanically inclined
- Strong ability to work within and contribute to a team effort
Physical Aspects of Position (include but are not limited to):
- Constant standing and walking throughout shift
- Ability to move heavy objects
- Lifting and Carrying 44-66 lbs
- Pushing and Pulling 75 lbs
- Bending, kneeling and repetitive tasks/movements
- Working in a variety of Mountain weather conditions, with temperature ranges of -30c to +30c
Visa Requirements: Applicant must be legally eligible to work in Canada.
APPLY TODAY: Whether you're launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visit www.fairmontcareers.com to learn more about Fairmont Hotels & Resorts and the extraordinary opportunities that exist!
ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS
At Fairmont Hotels & Resort we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That's why you'll find exceptional work opportunities - throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific - as well as industry - leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London's The Savoy, New York's The Plaza, and Shanghai's Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award - winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits!