Rocky Mountain Equipment (RME) operates agriculture and construction dealerships throughout Alberta, Saskatchewan, and Manitoba. As we continue to expand our operations throughout the Canadian Prairies, we are looking for people to join our dependable team of over 1,000 employees. At Rocky Mountain Equipment, our slogan is DEPENDABLE IS WHAT WE DO, but it's more than just a slogan–it's the way we do business, both internally with our employees and externally with our customers. If you want to be part of a growing company that is on the forefront of the agriculture and construction equipment industry, apply to Rocky Mountain Equipment today.
JOB TITLE: Service Writer
BRANCH: Camrose, AB
REPORTING TO: Service Sales Manager
Job Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Ensuring all paper flow and record keeping for the service department is completed and administered properly and efficiently.
- Administer all aspects of the warranty claim flow including claim writing, warranty parts return, warranty account reconciliation, and warranty appeals.
- Keep accurate records of customer surveys.
- Work with Service Manager on day to day operations of the service department.
Job Requirements and Qualifications Include:
- High School Diploma
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, and other software.
- Exceptional customer service skills and communication skills.
- Technical Knowledge of Agriculture and/or Construction equipment is an asset.
- Previous warranty administration experience with CASE Construction and/or Agriculture is an asset.
Job Posting: www.rockymtn.com/careers
Job ID: 1370
We offer a competitive salary, benefits including health and dental coverage, personal days, and an employee stock option plan that allows employees to contribute to an RRSP or Non-RRSP account that will be invested in RMDI stock.We thank all applicants for their interest, however only candidates selected for an interview will be notified. We regret that we cannot accept phone calls regarding the status of an application