| || Senior Policy Analyst |
One to Two weeks
|Altis Professional is currently seeking a Senior Policy Analyst for a contract opportunity with one of our Downtown Ministry clients. |
The successful candidate will have a strong policy development, writing and research background and MUST have experience in the provincial government (or related sector) working in a policy capacity.
Role and Responsibilities
Qualifications and Experience
- Conduct research, writing and policy development activities and make forecasts and recommendations with respect to complex issues affecting ministry branch programs.
- Assess policy and planning needs with respect to programs and issues.
- Coordinate research and policy development projects.
- Assist with the analysis of statistical data to identify trends, and assess their implications for policy development.
Having subject matter knowledge of Capital Planning, Infrastructure, or Education is seen as a definite asset.HOW TO APPLY: If you are interested and qualified for this role, please apply online today by clicking on the link below.
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant policy experience is required with superior writing skills.
- MUST have experience working in the provincial government (or related sector).
- Comprehensive knowledge of legislation, regulations, objectives, and polices pertaining to the provincial government.
- Masters Degree is required in a relevant subject (Policy, Education; etc).
| || Apply Online 20140731.9 |
| || |
We thank all interested applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
altisHR is a recognized leader in the delivery of recruitment and staffing services in Toronto, Mississauga, North York, Ottawa, Calgary and Vancouver. We place qualified job seekers in contract and permanent positions within the areas of Administrative Support, Accounting, Information Technology and Professional Services.